Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Who the hell is she?

About two years ago I had to present myself, after receiving a “statement of small claim and notice of trial”, to a court in West Roxbury. A Bank wanted ‘A Coqueta’ to pay for a loan, that ‘A Coqueta’ took to go to Puerto Rico for the amount of $4, 500 us, and that ‘A Coqueta’ never paid. There were several bills coming into to my mail from “Fingehut”, “AT&T”, “Rockport Catalog” and other catalogs as well. All of them looking for one thing, MONEY.

Note: This Coqueta, me, don't need to make loans for such a stupid amount to go to Puerto Rico.

There was no case in telling them they had the wrong person, yes I AM Coqueta, but heck no, I’m not the one taking money or articles from catalogs and no making payments. So I showed up in court and after listening to the list of cases I realized that they didn’t call my name. I went to the clerk and he said; “oh, you are not in the list of cases to be called because you came yesterday, and a judgment was placed.” What, I was here yesterday? I was lucky, as I always am, and there was the female lawyer representing A Bank for other bad-pay people, as the one that happens to have my same name.


I told Miss Lawyer, in a very mad tone of voice but cool as a cucumber, that I was tired to explain that I’m not the Coqueta they are looking for, (lucky me), we don’t have the same social security number and that I was tired of wasting my time explaining. I demanded them to stop calling me, or sending me bills, or court notices. I also told them I will sue them for the fricking $4,500 for my time, energy, my peace, my gasoline, and my lost of income from work for being there. Miss Lawyer took care of it and my life was back to Beautiful, the way it should be.

But life is always looking for fun, and I’m the subject for it. I started to received phone calls from companies looking for “A Coqueta”, that needs to pay, pay, and pay. Once again, I said, you have the wrong Coqueta, but that was not enough. Like a month ago I received another “notice of trial” to go to the Dorchester Court to pay a debt. Oh, nooo!!! Here we go again.

I didn’t show up, I’m not that Coqueta, but a judgement was placed and I received a mail saying that I have to pay in 30 days, meaning by September 16, the amount of $591.24 us. “Mother flowers”. This time “A Coqueta”, not me (is that clear), still owes money to First Bank and the collector is Midland Funding, L.L.C. The lawyers are from the Richard S. Daniels. Jr. offices. I called them just minutes ago and explain myself once again, Richard Daniels told me he have the right address for the other Coqueta, he said that he doesn't understand why this things happen but are very frequent; and that he will stop sending me mail and will dismiss the case. To be very sure about it I will show up for the case review, coming up in September.

Now, why these things happen? How come banks give loans to people and then track the wrong people to ask for payments? I think that they just google and whatever address appears they try it, they only want their money back, they don’t care who pay. But I’m so tire of this. With my investigation skills I was able to find the address of the Coqueta Impostor, some projects in Lawrence, her phone number, her social security number, and these people, who keep giving her loans and catalog crap, are not able to make this clear, no, they have my address to see if they can double pick/dig. No thanks.

A picture myspace, or cuponera style, lol, lol, lol

Note to the Coqueta Impostor, I'm about to start feeling mad at you, I think you are a "cuponera", "welfelera" and so on, and trust me, I was holding myself not to take it against you, because I was under the impression that it's the fault of the Banks, and Companies, and Catalogs, not yours, but you need to stop doing this shit, of taking loans and buying crap that you can't afford, in case you don't realize it, YOU ARE POOR, stop hurting yourself, trying to be what you will never be. I may have to take pictures and videos of you to bring it to court, because there is only one COQUETA, ME.


I see you all in court.


Coqueta

6 comments:

Nazario said...

Something very similar happened to my mom recently. They were calling, asking for people with similar names. After some investigation my mom found out that the banks who were charging her money she didn't owe were getting her name from a list to which many companies have access. The banks actually get your information from companies like your bank, your cable and phone companies, etc... You can actually get off that list but you have to pay a monthly fee.

Just one more way big brother is out to get you...

Coqueta said...

Gajo
Wow, is like the lawyer told me this is happening more often. At least, my ss # is not the issue and I can sleep at night. Thank you for sharing, because around here I don't know anybody going through the same thing. Def. BIG BROTHER is watching...not funny.
Cariños
Coqueta

Anonymous said...

Ese es un caso algo serio, si uno no es la persona y el ss# doesn't match, ellos no deberian llamar a nadie a molestarlo, pero esa gente es un verdadero fastidio que son capaz de todo por sacarle dinero a la gente buena.

Mel C. said...

It seems like you have a very common first and last name, that happens often. However, I'll blame the collection agency for not verifying the correct debtor.

Coqueta said...

Anonimo
Estoy de acuerdo, es total fastidio, queda clara la intencion primordial que es adquirir su dinero. Pero en un pais como este, con tanta tecnologia, CIA, FBI, , DEA, ABC, Do Re Mi, etc...Y tanta mediocridad.

Gracias por tu opinion.
Cariños
Coqueta

Coqueta said...

Mr Mel
Believe or not, my name is not that common, but the amazing part is that my name together with my last name, the combination, seems to be the common thing. I'm wondering if there was a novela during that year that I was born and the mothers decided to name their daughters like that, but, is my father the father of the rest, jejeje.
The bottom line is the agencies are the ones doing an extraordinary bad job.

Thank you so much ...
Cariños
Coqueta
Mr Mel, viste, ahora te doy mi Cariño con ñ, jejeje