Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Are Appreciated

This weekend we gather at Jen’s place to recognized the professionalism of our employees at N.I.C.E. Inc. Every day, year round, this group of teachers, coordinators, food server, administrators and director offer to the families of this community all their dedication, professionalism and love in order to develop better families, better children and a better future for all. We do all this out of passion, love and understanding that “it takes a village” to develop children in a healthy and safe environment. I have to say, we are the best! We decided to do it in a very informal way so we could relax but more than that we could have fun; and we did.

Some of our co-workers and friends shared their favorite dishes and those that cooking is not their passion, like me, brought what we do best, drinks.

One of my rules was that in order to taste my amazing Pina Coladas everyone have to eat, that was easy, the food was delicious.

Second rule: Everyone have to sing, or dance, and they tricked me, because some of our friends acted shy, “yeah right”, suddenly, they were up there with me singing and dancing.

Once again, on behalf of the administration, thank you very much for all you do. Keep it up!
Jav, Coqueta & Alicia
Jav & Jen: I think I know this one!

Jav: She sings so beautiful!!!
Will: "Instrumental", nene, not that part, the lirycs.
You sing that part and I sing this one!

Anyone Bacardi?

We are the best, because our BOSS! She is THE BEST. "I know".
Chillin' Mari, Jav, Diva
Coqueta's show off!!!
Closing with last cookout of the season at Mari's: Diva, Mari, Coqueta, China
Rescued at the end of the nite. Lyz & me

Yeap, he was there but not there.

Going home!!!

No comments: