Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today in my life, lol

A few hours ago I was at the staff meeting, so bored that I created my own version of a turkey and I put it on my pen, and I even took a picture of it. I was about to fall asleep until Ms. Alicia said, “cake”. Yeah, that meant it was the end of the meeting.My turkey-pen

Every month we celebrate the birthdays of our staff and it was my turn together with Mari and Diva, we are the only scorpions of the place. They made us feel very good, and important as usual. Gracias people!!!
Mari & Coqueta Celebrating

So yeah, in a few more hours is my birthday and also the birthday of Puerto Rico, el 19 de noviembre, according to Cristobal Colon. Ah, what can I say, I feel so good, and so blessed.

Let’s see what tomorrow brings and I promise I will share with you all.

The end of my day was at the beauty salon, where my friend Adriana, did whatever she wanted to, with my hair. She did fiesta, by coloring, cutting, aconditioning, rolos, (that I hate so much), dryer, blowdryer (not blow job) and I felt, so me, at the end of the make over. Gracias Adriana, por tu profesionalismo que hace mis cabellos saludables, y por todo tu carino, y cuidado para conmigo.

Okay, the evidence…
I'm the only client at the beauty salon that models after her hair is done, and I love it.

No comments: