Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trivia Winner


Re: July 8th post: Paseando por el Planeta
Coqueta Trivia


Out of three finalist of Coqueta’s Trivia Contest, we (well, I) have the winner.


Chico 3:

Thank you so much to the married man that participated and wanted me to keep this a secret. He was the one with the correct answers, sorry, but you are married and not to me. He was “el casi ganador” until he refuses to bring his wife, oh well, too bad. Adios.


Chico 2:

Bostonian good looking you tried hard and your answers were very funny. Know what? Let’s have a snack together one of these afternoons. What about a yacht to G-Island? You got it!


Chico 1:

Baby, you were a chaos. Your answers were so hilarious I’m still laughing. Because I like your answers better, because you look great, you won. See you this weekend.

No comments: