Sunday, August 17, 2008

Deployment 4


Series: The Journey of a Deployment: Perspective of the one that stays awaiting.

Aqui en la casa, con tanto que hay que hacer y con pocos deseos de hacer algo. I feel out of place, like something is missing. Yes, I’m missing you big time, and I think I can handle this experience, but the reality is I’m trying to invent something to make me feel better about it, but at the end, I’m still missing you.

I try to concentrate in what I have to do but it’s no case, you are in my brain, my thoughts, my blood stream, everywhere I turn to, you are there.

I’m unable to even watch the novellas no more; I prefer to watch the screen of my computer instead. I don’t want to do much, I’m waiting for your calls and it feels like agony.

The phone rang, what a beautiful sound, the sound of your voice. “Good morning mami”, was your greeting to me.

You once again repeated and assured me you care with your “Te quiero mucho mi amor”, and that lifts my spirit above the world.

It’s so good to hear you say that you are all mine, and I know it for sure. I’m yours too and I’m more than glad that you can understand the magnitude of my love for you.

But here I am, once again, alone, thinking about the good times, and waiting. I switch from the good times to better times yet to come and I use that on daily basis to deal with this reality that is so new for me but at the same time so worth it, because of you.

No tengo de otra, I have make myself go to sleep, you are part of my life, but I have a life to take care of. Tomorrow will be another day without you. To be continue...

No comments: