Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deployment 6




Series: The Journey of a Deployment: Perspective of the one that stays awaiting. (English)

I go to work, and nine to five seems to be endless, I just want to be at home with the computer on to check if you are online. It's so good to know about you, that your are well and that I'm still important for you.
I know I have to go on with my responsibilities as usual but not having you available is a pain. I understand your job and I admire you for that and my support is a 100%. But baby I miss you so much.
I miss you hugging me while I sleep. I miss your face first thing in the morning when I wake up. I miss you sleeping like a baby, so content next to me. I miss your laugh so loud and funny, contagious. I miss the way you breath, I miss your smile, your hair sticking up with jell. I miss your perfume and the way it stays in my cloths and skin.

Oh, baby baby, I miss you…

Back to work in the morning, guess what? Missing you some more. Do you want so more? Yes you do…

No comments: