Saturday, August 16, 2008

Magical Boston Fenway Park


Staying home to watch a Red Sox game have its advantages. I don’t have to look for the people who are selling the goodies because the goodies are already placed on the table next to my recliner, in front of the plasma TV. I don’t have to worry if it’s going to rain or it’s going to be cold, I’m in my living room.

The hot dog that I have at home is not that big or juicy but I have it to my disposition and that’s commodity. My drink is so big that it can last me for the first three innings that I won’t have to get up, well, just to the bathroom. Talking about bathroom, it could last three innings going to a ladies room at the Fenway, not having to make a line, because I’m at home, priceless.

Also my friends can join in at any time and seat next to me in the same section, my living room, no problem. At the end my friends will clean before leaving (that’s a rule) and I don’t have to drive home, I’m already here.

On the other hand, when you are there in Fenway Park, you are the action, you are part of everything that have to happen there at that specific day, no matter if your job that night was to clap only. Or you are the one that drinks until you don’t remember where are you at home or at the visitor’s park. It doesn’t matter if you are the one that watch the entire game talking on the cell, (I don’t get that one). Or you are so far away that you can’t see the game well so you start looking for the big screen. Or you are the young girl in shorts going for another beer but you know you just want to show off your legs. Or you are the security guy that is getting distracted with the girl that is getting the beer. Anyways no matter what is your role when you get there, nothing like been at the Red Sox Fenway Park.

The following photo evidence will demonstrate clearly why Boston Fenway Park is magical. This is only exhibit 1.
A. Removing from the park the guy that couldn't handle all the shit a girl was talking next to him. He just wanted to enjoy the game but this girl continued talking her drunkness out, to the point, this maricon in the red shirt stood up to hit her, what a big mistake, lol, yes, the blue shirt, is the one that I hit his face with, "wet towel style", he kept it as a souvenir.

The girl that could not shit the F up, was removed too.

B. Look at this beauty, this is something to be proud of. I witness his shirt getting wet and was the mos thrilling thing to watch. On his way back from buying beers he was holding the cup so close to his heart and coming up the stairs, of course that's how the shirt got wet with his own beer. This was a learning lesson for all of us present at the park, specially the Alumni Associatio of Springfield College. We learned that is the line at the bathroom is long, you don't have to wait or to hold it. I'm selling posters $20.


C. Oh boy, another beauty to watch, ONE PERSON WAVE at the park. Only Red Sox fans can make it happen.


D. Looking directly to the sign after the game to figure out where you at, and where did you parh' you cah'. I love that sign.

E. Checking out the hot dog guy. Ahh, I like hot dogs.


F. As usual, going home with my satisfaction smile on.







No comments: