Monday, August 25, 2008

Deployment 7

Series: The Journey of a Deployment: Perspective of the one that stays awaiting. (English)

Mi amor, I feel so close to you at all times. I think about you most of the day. I miss you a lot. It was a great idea to leave me your car. On those days when I don’t even feel like going to work, because I’m missing you, and feeling blue, I take a look at the garage and there is your car, and for some strange reason I feel a rush in my veins telling me to get ready to drive.

I get ready, and I try to match the look of your car, so I end up looking amazing, he-he-he. It’s magical getting in; the interior smells like you, still. When I seat at the drivers space I can see your smile, I can hear you joking around with me. I’m even able to hear your challenges of doing something crazy, an adventurous move, and I smile while I volume up the reggaeton sounds and start driving as fast as I can. I feel your presence and company all the way to work.

You are a genius, you knew this of keeping your car will make me feel next to you, secured, motivated and it’s true. Waiting to reorganize our lives has been the most difficult task I have ever done. Seen you reaching your life goals, dreams and challenges has given me a feeling of great fulfillment during this time since you started all this business.

Gracias, because no matter what, you are always there for me. You are present even when you are not here physically. I love when you are in charge of the most difficult situations but together we find a solution. I know that I always say the same thing; I miss you, but that’s what my heart is screaming every day.

Every day you are here and I know I’m there with you too. Te amo. Que se valla el tiempo ya, in order to retake our lives and be happier, all together…

No comments: