Sunday, January 18, 2009

JUST THREE WORDS

Aportacion de Chachy

There are many things that you can do to strengthen your relationships. Often the most effective thing you can do involves saying just three words.

When spoken sincerely, these statements often have the power to develop new friendships, deepen old ones and even bring healing to relationships that have soured.

The following three-word phrases can be tools to help develop and nurture every relationship:


Let me help.

I understand you.

I respect you.

I miss you. This can apply to any relationship.

Maybe you're right. Saying "maybe you're right" can open the door to explore the subject more.

Please forgive me. A man should never be shamed to own up that he has been in the wrong, which is saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.

I thank you. Gratitude is an exquisite form of courtesy.

Count on me.

I'll be there. Being there for another person is the greatest gift we can give. Being there is at the very core of civility.

Go for it. Support and encourage your friends to follow their dreams.

I love you. Perhaps the most important three words that you can say. Love is a choice.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Submitted by: Sarah

No comments: