Sunday, January 25, 2009

Deployment 13

Series: The Journey of a Deployment: Perspective of the one that stays awaiting (Bilingual) I can't way to hug you my baby! I look back today and I can say, wow, time went by so fast. But I still remember that afternoon that I kissed you good bye and I cried from inside out; and time seemed to be endless.

Today, I'm starting to feel all the emotions inside of me like an out of this world energy, that little by little is making me dance and sing while I'm packing to go to meet you once again. 

Mi bebe tan bello, tan querido, tan amado, que rico cuando te abraze y me ponga en las puntitas de mis pies para poder llegar a tu mejilla y plantarte un sonoro beso. Que sabroso cuando tú, tan altote y tan fortachón, me tomes en tus brazos y me des un apretón levantandome del piso.

Tanto que te pienso, que oro por tí, que te deseo todo lo mejor de éste mundo. No hay nada más gratificante que verte sonreir. Me encanta cuando me cuentas tus cosas, tus planes, y sobre todo el entusiasmo que pones y el tono de alegría con que me lo dices.

Mi amor, un pedazo de paz vuelve a mi alma, sabiendo que estás a salvo. Now, I may watch the news again without the horror feeling of bad news about the war.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good. Te amo, te amo, te amo.

Termino esto y me arranco a tu encuentro...

Love, Mom

No comments: