Thursday, March 6, 2008

Survey-My answer-use it!

Funny Expression:
Can you answer 51 questions about the 1st person on your top friends list?
(This was send by Nina-nothing else to do)
For you Huevo Head with all my .....mmm, whatever!

1) What’s their name?
His name is Huevo Head

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend??
Yeah, should be me, but he doesn't practice that. He calls any puta his friend, and tells her “I love you for ever”, maricón.

3)Do you get along with this person all the time?
I do, all the time, he is the one not getting it. If he could only do the right thing-What I say!

4) How old is the person?
Old enough to stop his bull-crap, be responsible, and make solid decisions.

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
Yes, he has to cook or get the hell out of my life

6) Is this person older than you?
Yes, everybody is older than me, have you seen my face?

7) Have you ever kissed this person?
Yes, for years, and counting-but he still a frog.

9) Are you related to this person?
We have a child in common...duh! The newspaper boy.

10) Are you really close to him/her?
Yes, there is no other way to be happy (in bed)

11) Nickname?
Huevad (from Huevo Head), it fits his personality

13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
7 days a week but he is not listening-it’s his nature.

14) Do you think they will repost this?
He will erase it, and say some kind of crap, and then I will kiss him and he will shut up!

15) Could you live with this person?
Yes, with him, with his friend, with my neighbor,...

16) Why is this person your number 1?
He pays for: my--nails, hair, cell, grocery, gas, cable, movies, also take the children to school, give me almost everything I want, and when I want it...etc etc

18) How long have you known this person??
It feels like all my life...

19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Hell yes and I have got back home with a few bags-on him.

20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
Hey...I sleep over this person as much as I can.

21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
I will miss the reason for why he became my “numero uno” person.

23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
YESSSSSSSS.....no details

24) Do you know everything about this person?
Yes, that's why he is always getting in trouble with me...I don't take no crap, I KNOW EVERYTHING-after the facts.

25) Would you date this person’s siblings?
No way, I may sleep with his brothers, but date...noooo, respect for the family and the wives.

26) Have you ever made something with this person?
Yess, the most beautiful boy.

29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
What the hell is this, after the boy we made, skinny was not part of my vocabulary, pleasssseeeee.

31) Is your #1 on drugs?
Yes, I'm his drug, and he needs a fix every day.

33) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
Yes, but he looks cute on mine.

34) Have you and your #1 person made up a hand shake?
Mmm, well, not with our hands.

35) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
I don’t think so, I heard the blue pills taste bad.

36) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Yes, and we sound celestial together.

38) Do you and this person have a saying?
It's not to share, sorry

39) Do you know this persons myspace password?
YESS, but I don't need to use it, because the day I find something stupid in his space, I'll just destroy his laptop

41) Has you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months?
Yes, it was very sad and difficult for him to recognize his socks among others in my closet, when he came back. He promised he won’t do it again.

44.) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
Yes, and he loves the way I salsa with strangers

45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
HELL YESSSSS!!!!!! I even know how to make myself happy.

46) Do you and this person talk a lot?
Yes, to the point he makes me dizzy, gosh!!!

47) Do you like this person?
I like this person very much-when he is sleeping

48) Has this person yelled at you?
Yes, just once, now the scarf on his lip reminds him not to do it again

49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
Well, after he yelled at me, a punch him, and that was the end of the situation.

50) Do you want to go out with this person??
I always go out, in, under, beside, near but never behind, hahahaha, embustera,jeje

51) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
No, if one day I decide this is over, IT WILL BE OVER, if I can not trust you as my partner, lover, boyfriend, husband, etc, with all my intimacy, dreams and hopes, who the hell would like to have you as a friend, YOUR MAMA!

Pa’ los metiches adorables que le gusta saber mucho de mi, pero jamas todo.

No comments: