Friday, August 22, 2008

Life is a beach...!

I love the beach...


I love the way I feel when I'm there, breathing the salt, feeling the sand while I walk along the shore, not the water because its cold. The energy that I receive from the sea, I love it. I also enjoy the beach lovers like me, that you meet there because we have the same thing in common, we just love to be there.


In this occassion I went to get a my energy as usual, to relax and to find my "happy place", I was successful.


As always, evidence for my readers:

This was a cute moment, the guy was giving a massage to his girl, beautiful.


This italian guy Vitto, watch my car, gracias

Stretching for relaxation
Cory with his little friends; Tundra Jack and Tacoma Rose, cute!




I learn this lip move with my girl-friend Nicki

I just love the beach!!!

No comments: