Monday, July 28, 2008

It’s going to be a long night!

That was my thinking when I first arrived to the small salon in Brookline where a dinner to benefit the Breast Cancer March was taking place. This event was organized by some Chilean friends, Carola, Andrea, Arnaldo and their “comitiva”. Mimo (JL) invited me cause I was so” aburrida” to the point I was about to start cooking, something it’s not my passion.

After about 10:00 PM people settle down. There was a presentation, an agenda of what the night would bring and I was like," it sounds good, let’s see". So I decided to walk to the bar and there was the bar tender.

The bar tender reminded me my daddy, so I was like, oh boy, how can I ask him I want “sex on the beach”. But I didn’t have to; the guy was not a bartender at all, didn’t know about recipes but was willing to prepare something for me. I asked for vodka, he didn’t have it, I was about to laugh out loud, but I said give me a minute.

I took a very close look at the bar and there was my adorable Boricua Bacardi (blanco), Peach Liqueur and Triple Sec. I asked the (daddy look alike) bar tender to mix it for me and he did it. This drink that I called “chilerrican”, for the night, was so good. It tasted as peach mostly but made me dance reggaeton as a diva, sing Marc Anthony’s songs as Grammy winner and removed my shirt because of the heat, lol, not. I recommend it!

At the end it was not too long or too short, it was a very good night and I enjoyed like it was the last night of my life, as I always do.

Now, por su puesto, the evidence. You Enjoy!!!
Coqueta



Las Divas de la noche, encabezada por Coqueta

+ Coqueta in a singing contest, Mar Anthony Song, Salsa style

Coquetas

Alejandro Fernandez singing to his girl

Kohala dance by the expert, Carola

No comments: